For Bus - The Subaru engine crossmember supports naturally aspirated Subaru EJ engines in the VW Bus. This crossmember is simple and easy to install. Here is a quick video: https://youtu.be/C1fgZb9EmK4
- Mate the engine and transmission, allowing for the transmission bracket to locate the two (on Late Bay). Use jack to support engine.
- Mount TBR (if using) & throttle body
- Fasten the crossmember to the motor mounts and jack up into position.
- Make sure you have clearance for throttle body and drill 4 holes and fasten to the frame.
* NOTE: The crossmember ships in bare metal with no hardware. 90-94 Subaru needs to swap to 95+ motor mount brackets for perfect fit (`~5° difference). Split Window crossmembers are made-to-order and require a little more lead time.
CONTACT FOR AN INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTE - firstname.lastname@example.org