For Bus - The Subaru engine crossmember supports Subaru EJ series engines in the VW Bus. This crossmember is simple and easy to instal. Here is a quick video: https://youtu.be/C1fgZb9EmK4
- Mate the engine and transmission, allowing for the transmission bracket to locate the two (on Late Bay)
- Mount TBR & throttle body (if using)
- Fasten the crossmember to the motor mounts
- Make sure you have clearance for throttle body and drill 4 holes and fasten to the frame.
* NOTE: The crossmember ships in bare metal with no hardware. Due to rarity of 90-94 engines these days, the crossmember is designed for use with the 1995+ non-turbo motor mount brackets. You can use the 90-94 brackets but the angles will be SLIGHTLY off (swap to 95+ brackets for perfect match). Split Window crossmembers are made-to-order and require a little more lead time.
CONTACT FOR AN INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTE - firstname.lastname@example.org